httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Sapovits <sapovi...@gsicommerce.com>
Subject Re: libapeq 1.0 and apache 2.0.40 compatibility
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:03:21 GMT

I went down this path and gave up, going back to 1.3.26 (and now 1.3.27).
My understanding from others on this list is that there is not a working
libapreq for 2.0.

Shah, Kishor (Kishor) wrote:
> Group:
>
> I am reposting my earlier mail with a hope that someone has answer to these questions.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kishor

 uses libapreq  and I am using libapreq-1.0 Feb 21, 2002 .

>  I am not able to build the httpd using these two. The linker is giving  unresolved references
like
> ap_popenf, ap_pfclose, ap_pfdopen.
>
> I have scanned source code in both libapreq and apache code base and found that these
functions are used in some .c files in libapreq but are not available in Apache 2.0.40.