httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Hector Pizarro <hpiza...@amautatech.com>
Subject help with incomplete uploads
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:35:18 GMT
Hello, I'm using this module with the Perl API in a new project where
there are a lot of heavy files to be uploaded to the web server. My
problem is, when I'm uploading a 100Mb file and close the popup with the
form, the process continues anyway in the apache and my module saves the
incomplete file as if it would be done. All my logic to manage the file
is inside a loop like this:

for $upload ($apr->upload)
	{
	...code that saves the file...
	}

My question is, is there any way to check if the upload is complete
before I save the file? I understood from the docs on the apreq mod that
"$upload ($apr->upload)" fetchs all that file and info related, but from
experience it seems it doesnt check if the upload is complete...

Thanks for your time people.

Hector Pizarro