httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: dev question: apreq 2 as a filter?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 04:16:20 GMT
Joshua Moore-Oliva <chatgris@mediapow.com> writes:

[...]

> In addition, considering that it appears there are no filter-expert
> developers on the apreq team,

Stas know apache 2 inside and out; we're fortunate to have him.

> and presuming there is a good reason to port apreq to act as a filter,
> should we not concentrate on getting an official 2.0 compatible
> version of apreq out there to increase use of apreq and lure
> developers into our circle?

Hold that thought- we're now waiting to see what the apache
developers finally say about the current code.  If we do
incorporate a filter API into the parsers, it will have
absolutely no effect on apreq_cookie, and probably *only*
impact the apreq_parser*- related stuff in apreq_request.
In all likelihood, a current user (aka "alpha-tester" :)
won't even notice the change.

--
Joe Schaefer