httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Non-listing of the project?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:25:11 GMT

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> I'm just concerned that there's a mismatch here.  The test, docs-project,
> and apreq projects all have subdirectories at httpd-site/ *and* at
> httpd-site/docs/.  Only the latter actually contain any files.  Since
> the httpd-site/docs/ directory contains a bunch o' stuff specific to
> the HTTP server main project, and its documentation in particular, I think
> what happened is that the other projects got cloned from the docs-project,
> which wasn't initially set up to share the tree with anyone else.

No, I don't think so.  The docs/ and xdocs/ directories are really just a
hack that allows us to keep the generated html and the source xml in the
same tree.  The docs/ tree is what is checked out onto the actual site, so
all "final version" files need to go in there unless you want to create a
new checkout.

Joshua.