httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Winstead <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Non-listing of the project?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 18:03:35 GMT
On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 10:11:56AM -0400, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Okey, I'm upgrading one of my boxes now, and I have some cycles free
> to work on the apreq site pages.
>
> First off, I find that they're under httpd-dist/docs/apreq/ rather
> than httpd-dist/apreq/ as I would expect.  Is there a reason for
> this and/or would anyone object to my moving them out from under
> the 'docs' directory?

actually, i believe the correct files to modify are in
httpd-site/xdocs/apreq, and then the ./build.sh script is run to
generate (copy) the httpd-site/docs/apreq from there. people more
involved with httpd-site maintenance should know for sure.

i don't see anything related to apreq in httpd-dist. the current apreq
pages show up at httpd.apache.org/apreq/ as i'd expect, so i don't
believe they're in the wrong place.

jim