httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: apreq-2 C API ready for comments
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:59:29 GMT
Joshua Moore-Oliva <chatgris@mediapow.com> writes:

> I noticed that it appears you have removed the
> apreq_request_params_as_string..  This function is very vital for my apps as
> I have a lot of pages that use that function to convert user selected ids
> from checkboxes into something that will work in an SQL IN statement..
>
> e.g.  pseudocode
>
> DELETE FROM venues WHERE venue_id IN ( apreq_request_params_as_string(..) )
>
> Has this functionality been removed from apreq?

No, it'll be there.  One of the TODO items was to write a memory
friendly version of the *as_string functions.  After doing that
(apreq_array_pstrcat), I removed the TODO item but forgot to replace
apreq_request_params_as_string in apreq_request. Silly me :)

Many thanks for the spot.  So am I correct in assuming that you use
the C API directly (instead of via mod_dtcl or mod_perl)?

--
Joe Schaefer