httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Feedback
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:37:08 GMT
Joshua Moore-Oliva wrote:
> I'm sorry I didn't know you were expecting that =)  I use the C API of apreq
> extensively I'll install 2.0.39 today with the new patch and have some
> feedback for you tonight.

here is the post from Joe with some adjustments

A patch for current httpd-2.0 is available:

   http://www.apache.org/~joes/httpd-2.0.patch

Please look over the *.h files to be certain we've ported
the essential interfaces.  See the "README", "TODO" and "questions"
files for a list of issues I need some help with.

If you're wondering how to test this out, apply this patch:
http://www.apache.org/~joes/httpd-test.patch
inside httpd-test/perl-framework (httpd-test is another repository)

then run (adjust the paths):

   % /home/stas/perl/ithread/bin/perl Makefile.PL -apxs
/home/stas/httpd/prefork-apreq/bin/apxs

then run:
   % make test

and when it starts testing abort it, and then run:

   % t/TEST apreq

you have to run 'make test' once to get all the modules compiled and
configs generated, but you don't really want to run *all* the tests,
which 'make test' runs.

NOW is the time for your comments/criticisms on the interface.

Thanks in advance.