httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bodo Bellut <b...@bellut.net>
Subject Re: apreq-2 patches
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:03:22 GMT

Hi,

> >>Patches for current httpd-2.0, httpd-test are available:
> >>
> >>  http://www.apache.org/~joes/httpd-2.0.patch
> >>  http://www.apache.org/~joes/httpd-test.patch
> >

> > Does anyone here have patched modperl2 to include the additional bindings?
>
> Don't expect this to happen before the destiny of apreq2 is known. If

Too bad. This means I have to revert to Apache 1.3.26 as I need Apache::Cookie.

> apreq2 becomes a part of httpd-core, the "bindings" will be in the
> modperl-core.

But doesn't the above patch make apreq a part of the httpd-core? I tried to
modify modperl2 to generate the apreq bindings but unfortunately failed.

cu, Bodo
--
Bodo Bellut          bodo@bellut.net         |     USE PGP!       +-----------+
Stangefolstr. 17     Fax/Mobile:   just ask  | (key via server    |\  O---m  /|