httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: starting apreq 2.0
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:23:33 GMT

OK, I've started porting the apreq as an in-core httpd-2.0 library
first. Got the first foo?test=good working over mod_example :)

Most of the pain to start with was to figure out how all the libtool
setup works within httpd-2.0. It seems that it's almost ok now.

Once this library is in httpd-2.0, the Perl glue will come as a part of
modperl-2.0, therefore it's most likely that we won't need httpd-apreq
rep for 2.0. (assuming that httpd folks accept this library in core)

will keep you posted as I get a chance to work more on this library.