httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McLane <ccmcl...@yahoo.com>
Subject apache_request.c: ApacheRequest___parse
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:04:31 GMT
I may be missing something, but the second call to
ApacheRequest_parse_urlencoded within ApacheRequest___parse seems to be
unnecessary.  The same behavior could be achieved by either setting
result = OK by default and scrapping the final else block.  Currently a
function call is made which simply returns OK for non POST requests and
that condition is already being check in ApacheRequest___parse.  I have
attached a patch which may explain my explanation ;-)

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please reply directly if you need
to.

Craig