httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From bor...@xraymedia.com
Subject multipart/form-data without file upload
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:44:11 GMT
Hi,

It seems that if I have a form with enctype of multipart/form-data
but it doesn't actually have a file upload, libapreq still thinks
that it has file upload. Thus, if my Apache is configured to disallow
file uploads, all forms with multipart/form-data become broken.

Is there some technical problem that prevents fixing this, so that
only multipart/form-data forms which actually have a file-upload in there
would be ignored ?

Thanks,
Boris

PS. Btw, how to signup to this mailing list. Please cc a reply to
borisk@xraymedia.com, until I figure this out.