httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 in CVS?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:25:05 GMT
Issac Goldstand <margol@beamartyr.net> writes:

> Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
> >A few days ago I added a patch for 5.005thread support.
> >Are there any problems with the current CVS that would
> >prevent us from releasing it?
> >
> I haven't had any problems (yet), but I haven't aggressively tested
> everything yet, either...  Is the documentation complete and up-to-date?
>  I know I've run into that before a lot.
>
>   Issac

The most recent patches were doc patches, mainly for Request.pm and
Cookie.pm (and the ToDo). The INSTALL document is probably wrong wrt autoconf
support- we don't currently include a working ./configure script.  I put
some text in README to help C programmers roll their own libapreq.a, but
it's hardly an optimal solution.

To facilitate testing, I tarballed the current CVS.  You should be able
to grab it from

  http://www.apache.org/~joes/libapreq-1.0-rc1.tar.gz

Feedback, even if it's positive, is always appreciated :-)

--
Joe Schaefer