httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Issac Goldstand" <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject apreq stable release
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 18:07:32 GMT
I was wondering when the next libapreq will be released.  I submitted a
minor, but critical patch a month or so ago fixing the UPLOAD_HOOK handler,
and wish to release a module to CPAN soon which utilizes it, but one of the
things holding me up is a stable release of libapreq which properly supports
the UPLOAD_HOOK in perl.

  Thanks,
    Issac

Internet is a wonderful mechanism for making a fool of
yourself in front of a very large audience.
  --Anonymous

Moving the mouse won't get you into trouble...  Clicking it might.
  --Anonymous

PGP Key 0xE0FA561B - Fingerprint:
7E18 C018 D623 A57B 7F37 D902 8C84 7675 E0FA 561B