httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing libapreq
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:58:45 GMT
Nick Tonkin <nick@rlnt.net> writes:

> I'm trying to install libapreq on a new box on which I've rolled an
> apache-mod_ssl-openssl combo.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you already built modperl into your apache server?  You should
do that first, if you haven't done so already.  If you have, the
include directories (-I) that apreq uses to find the header files
are listed with

  % perl -MApache::src -wle 'print Apache::src->new->inc'

> apache_request.h:5: httpd.h: No such file or directory
> apache_request.h:6: http_config.h: No such file or directory
> apache_request.h:7: http_core.h: No such file or directory
> apache_request.h:8: http_log.h: No such file or directory
> apache_request.h:9: http_main.h: No such file or directory
> apache_request.h:10: http_protocol.h: No such file or directory
> apache_request.h:11: util_script.h: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1

Somehow they are not getting setup right.

--
Joe Schaefer