httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: problems installing libapreq
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:45:06 GMT
Nick Tonkin <nick@rlnt.net> writes:

> FWIW I nuked the whole perl and everything installation and started
> again. This succeeded, although I let CPAN.pm install libapreq and it was
> 0.31 (not 0.33 which I believe is current) .... only took about three
> hours! All working now, apparently.

Glad to hear everything is working now!

What did you type to get libapreq 0.31 from CPAN instead of 0.33?
When I try to fetch Apache::Request from CPAN, it gives me the latest
version 0.33, not 0.31.

  % perl -MCPAN -e 'get Apache::Request'
  CPAN: Storable loaded ok
  ftp://ftp.duke.edu/pub/perl/authors/id/J/JI/JIMW/libapreq-0.33.tar.gz

Does the latest libapreq still fail to properly install?
--
Joe Schaefer