httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <gyo...@laserlink.net>
Subject subrequest question...
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:45:31 GMT
hi all...

I was just trying some acrobatics by using Apache::Request::instance() from
a subrequest - since instance() stores an Apache::Request object in pnotes I
figured I could just dig it out using
Apache->request->prev->pnotes('apreq').

I was almost right - it works on POSTed data only if I access the POST data
from within the main request, not if I leave the
actual parsing until the subrequest.  GET data is fine.

So, the question is, should ApacheRequest_parse be explicitly digging the
info out of r->main (or whatever the syntax is...)?

I can't think of a situation where a subrequest would have it's own message
body...

anyway, I was figuring on using the POSTed data from within a
custom_response - depending on the timing of the error, I may not have tried
to parse the data yet...

--Geoff