httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: bleedperl problems
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:00:35 GMT
Geoffrey Young <gyoung@laserlink.net> writes:

> hi all...
>
> I've been getting the following warnings in my libapreq build with bleedperl
> for a while now... thought I'd report them just in case - my mod_perl tests
> have been failing for a similar period.
>
> --Geoff

> -DXS_VERSION=\"0.3201\" -fpic
> -I/src/bleedperl/lib/5.7.1/i686-linux-thread-multi/CORE  Request.c
> Request.xs: In function `upload_hook':
> Request.xs:189: warning: unused variable `my_perl'
> Request.xs:209: warning: unused variable `my_perl'

This warning is weird- I think it is generated from the ENTER/LEAVE XS
macros in the upload_hook code. The rest of them seem reasonable, though.

> usemultiplicity=define
>     useperlio=define d_sfio=undef uselargefiles=define usesocks=undef
>     use64bitint=undef use64bitall=undef uselongdouble=undef

The usemultiplicity flag might have something to do with it.  I'm
interested in knowing how/where libapreq fails on this setup- can
you get modperl to build and post the modperl test suite results?

Thanks.
--
Joe Schaefer