httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <gyo...@laserlink.net>
Subject RE: bleedperl problems
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:57:56 GMT

hmm, -Dusethreads must be setting it I guess.

> Also, you are using PerlIO, which AFAIK hasn't been reported
> as a successful platform for the current CVS.  (It runs the modperl
> test suite ok with perl 5.6.1+PerlIO+SFIO and 5.00503 on linux and
> also 5.6.1 on Win32).
>
> Could you try testing against a stable perl (w/ perlio defined, but
> usemultiplicity=undef), latest modperl, and libapreq cvs.
> If the modperl tests fail, please post the test results and
> logfile in t/logs/error_log.

ok - I'll have to rebuild 5.6.1 though, so it may take me a while.  my 5.6.1
build using

config_args='-des -Dusethreads -Doptimize=-g -Dusedevel'

gave me useperlio=undef and usemultiplicity=defined

anyway, I'll get to it soonish and report back...

--Geoff