httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Kobes' CPAN search still showing 0.31
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 01:22:13 GMT
Jim Winstead <jimw@trainedmonkey.com> writes:

> On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 11:56:18PM -0400, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> >
> > I just took a look at Randy Kobes' CPAN listing for
> > libapreq, and it is still showing DOUGM as the author
> > and 0.31 as version number:
> >
> > http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/mod_perl/cpan-search?distinfo=87
> >
> > search.cpan.org has 0.31_3 listed as the current version.
> >
> > Is there anything special that needs to be done to update
> > this info?
>
> well, a new version has to be released. the 0.32 i packaged before was
> a bust because randy's changes (or my implementation of them) busted
> other platforms. if people can come to some agreement that what is in
> cvs right now will actually compile on the various special-case
> platforms (like windows :), we can try again....

OK- let's do that.  I'm sorry I can't help much with non-linux
platforms, but I'd really like to see a new version available
on CPAN.

There's one or two more patches I'd like to commit, but I'll
hold off until we can get some feedback regarding the current
cvs.

Maybe we should announce a test to the modperl list?

--
Joe Schaefer