httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Winstead <j...@trainedmonkey.com>
Subject Re: Kobes' CPAN search still showing 0.31
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 00:30:35 GMT
On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 11:56:18PM -0400, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> I just took a look at Randy Kobes' CPAN listing for
> libapreq, and it is still showing DOUGM as the author
> and 0.31 as version number:
>
> http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/mod_perl/cpan-search?distinfo=87
>
> search.cpan.org has 0.31_3 listed as the current version.
>
> Is there anything special that needs to be done to update
> this info?

well, a new version has to be released. the 0.32 i packaged before was
a bust because randy's changes (or my implementation of them) busted
other platforms. if people can come to some agreement that what is in
cvs right now will actually compile on the various special-case
platforms (like windows :), we can try again....

jim