httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Upload Hook
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:41:45 GMT
davidw@apache.org (David N. Welton) writes:

> How about a 'sequence' variable, like this:

Why not pass the upload pointer instead- that way the hook
gets access to the upload->name variable, and people can distinguish
files by checking whether or not the upload pointer has changed.

> +    int seq = 0;
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
drop this line.

[...]

>  		upload = ApacheUpload_new(req);
> +		seq ++;
                ^^^^^^^
this too.

[...]

> +		    wlen = req->ApacheUploadHook(req->hookptr, buff, blen, seq);
                                                                           ^^^^
change to "(const ApacheUpload *)upload".

[...]

> +    int (*ApacheUploadHook)(void *ptr, char *buf, int len, int seq);
                                                              ^^^^^^^
change to "const ApacheUpload *upload"

> +    void *hookptr; /* data for UploadHook */
             ^^^^^^^
rename to *hookdata then?

If these changes are OK, I'll merge you patch with mine and commit.

--
Joe Schaefer