httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <gyo...@laserlink.net>
Subject RE: Apache::Request patch request (fwd)
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:44:59 GMT

why would you want to do such a thing?  for a subrequest?  why not use
pnotes() for that instead?

I don't know that it makes sense to change the generic param() method to
allow for holding refs when you can't get a ref from a form field.

there's also the parms() method that returns an Apache::Table object that
you can use as you wish.

just my $0.02

--Geoff

[snip]