httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: source in cvs
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:22:27 GMT
davidw@prosa.it (David N. Welton) writes:

> Joe Schaefer <joe@sunstarsys.com> writes:
>
> Fair enough, but with mkstemp, I can do that after the script has had
> a crack at doing something with the file.

Do you install a cleanup handler or something?  Is there some source
code I could look at? I agree it's worth looking into, but the object
should persist as long as the request does so every handler has a crack
at it.  How would you handle the case when someone has modified the
q->upload contents and/or read a few lines and forgot to fseek?
(We have the fseek problem with either tmpfile or mkstemp anyway).

--
Joe Schaefer