httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject list.c,h reference
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:48:05 GMT

Here's the libapreq patch that uses list.c,h for
dynamic memory allocation.  I left the debugging
flags on since it still needs testing (especially
w.r.t. file upload integrity- I haven't checked
this).

I made quite a few changes to the multipart_buffer.c
code to show off how using lists makes the coding
considerably easier (at least to me :).  In particular,
I replaced next_line with read_line and changed the
other internal functions to operate on the output
string from the list instead.  Since the list memory
is reused for each pass, and freed once the POST
data is parsed, it should be more efficient than
previous attempts.