httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@prosa.it (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: Hairy code...
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:31:10 GMT
Jim Winstead <jimw@apache.org> writes:

> On Dec 12, David N. Welton wrote:

> i hope to have the code in cvs soon so we can all be talking about
> the same version of the code. it has gotten quite a bit cleaner
> since libapreq-0.31, and joe has an angle on making some of it even
> cleaner.

Yes, I would be most appreciative... I'm chomping at the bit to get
this tested and integrated with mod_dtcl.  I hope to as much use of
apreq as possible, but I hope it doesn't become too bloated:-) Right
now, I think I can just about use most of it, but more features my be
too much.  I'll have a look at it when it's in CVS.

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton
     Personal:           http://www.efn.org/~davidw/