httpd-announce mailing list archives

From "John S. Walker" <johnswalker...@gmail.com>
Subject RE:RMM | 007 Software
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 11:53:54 GMT
Hi there,

I just read RMM | 007 Software, I've shown it to some colleagues and we think a collaboration
between us could work well.

I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a leading technology company
who operates in the same marketplace as Android. We would like to feature a unique piece of
content on your site on behalf of our client. For the privilege, we'd be happy to pay you
somewhere in the region of $50. Would you also be willing to accept link placements on pre-existing
content on your site?

Let me know your thoughts.

Best wishes,
John

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
subject line.