Fixed Price Listing Day

Dear eBay Member,

As a special offer to our sellers, we are pleased to announce a one-day promotion for www.ebay.com and www.ebay.ca where the insertion fees for Fixed Price and Auction-style listings will be 20!

The promotion starts when you have received this email and is valid for 24 hours. Listings which were created prior to December 20, 2006 and scheduled to start during the promotional period will also be eligible for the special promotional rate.

The 20 Insertion Fee Sale will not apply to eBay Motors vehicles and Parts & Accessories listings, or to International, Live Auction, Professional Services, Real Estate/Ad Format, and Store Inventory listings. Also, the following Business & Industrial categories are excluded from this promotion: tractors & farm machinery (category #91952), heavy equipment (25249), concession trailers, carts (67145), imaging and aesthetics equipment (92035), forklifts and other lifts (97185), manufacturing equipment (92080), metalworking equipment (92082), and commercial printing presses (26247).

We hope you enjoy the one-day 20 Insertion Fee Sale!

Note for buyers: We have a special offer for buyers too. We offer a discount of 5% and free shipping for any product you buy in the next 24 hours.

Click the following link to check our offer:
https://signin.eb%61y.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&UsingSSL=1

Respectfully,
Marketing Department
eBay Inc.

http://www.ebay.com/

This eBay notice was sent to you based on your eBay account preferences. If you would like to review your notification preferences for other types of communications, click here. If you would like to receive this email in text only, click here.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright 2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.