httpd-announce mailing list archives

From MARIA STEPHEN <jamesanderson...@30gigs.com>
Subject HELLO
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:41:38 GMT

Euro Millions
http://www.virtualworlddirect.com/vwdguest/guests_eu_results.asp?goto=/vwdguest/guests_eu_results.asp
Euro Millions are Affiliate of UNITED KINGDOM  (UK).
Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS: YOU WON -600,000 EUROS.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of Euro Millions, which was held on the 30th, June
2006. Your e-mail address attached to e-ticket number: 05-32-44-45-50 (01-07), with Prize
Number (match 3): 106000007 drew a prize of -600,000 (SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND Euros). This lucky
draw came first in the 2nd Category of the Sweepstake.

You will receive the sum of -600,000 Euros (SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND Euros) from our authorized
bank. Because of some mix-up with sweepstake prizes, including the time limited placed on
the payment of your prize: 600,000 Euros, we advice that you keep all information about this
prize confidential until your funds: -600,000 Euros have been transferred to you by our bank.

You must adhere to this instruction, strictly, to avoid any delay with the release of your
funds to your person. This program has been abused severally in past, so we are doing our
best to forestall further occurrence of false claims.

This sweepstake was conducted under the watchful eyes of 8,000 spectators. Your e-mail address
attached to e-ticket number 05-67-44-45-50 (01-67) was selected and; it came out first by
an e-ballot draw from over 250,000 e-mail addresses (personal and corporate e-mail addresses).

This program is sponsored by CFI to compensate faithful Internet suffers around the globe.
 Congratulations for becoming one of the few lucky winners.

With your permission, your e-mail will also be included in the next sweepstake of -5Million
Euros.  You must claim your prize:  -600,000 Euros not later than 7-days from the moment you
receive this e-mail. In order to avoid unnecessary delays with your claim from the bank; please
Contact them immediately, and quote your winning and personal  information now, and in all
your correspondence with the bank. Here is the contact information:

Bank: BRISTOL & WEST PLC
Attention: MARIO SILVA.
35-39 Moorgate,LONDON EC2V ,UK.
E-mail: bristol-westsecurities@bankmanager.co.uk

Furnish them with the following:
(i).  your name(s),
(ii)  Your telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Your contact address
(iv)  Your winning information (including amount won).

Congratulations.

Yours Faithfully,
 MARIA STEPHEN.
Coordinator: Euro Millions.