httpd-announce mailing list archives

From announce-h...@httpd.apache.org
Subject ezmlm warning
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:39:32 GMT
announce@httpd.apache.org mailing list.

at announce-owner@httpd.apache.org.

Messages to you from the announce mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the announce mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the announce mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <announce-get.123_145@httpd.apache.org>

send an empty message to: