htrace-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Attic podling Apache HTrace?
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 18:04:50 GMT
Hi Mike,
I think this is a fair question. We've probably all been associated with
projects which just don't really make it. It would appear that HTrace is
one of them. This is not to say that there is nothing going on with the
tracing effort generally (as there is) but it looks like HTrace as a
project may be headed to the Attic.
I suppose the response to this thread will determine what happens...
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector