htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 4.3.0 to maven
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 01:07:20 GMT
I can make time for running through the release next week. Any unresolved
JIRA issues will be bulk moved to 4.4 on Monday with this plan.

I'm assuming somebody had already done the check on whether this needs to
be a full 4.3 or can sneak in as a 4.2.1? Seem like we have a chance to not
increment version number if change set is small and bug fix only.

Mike