htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Masatake Iwasaki <iwasak...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: HTrace 4.3.0 RC1
Date Sat, 13 May 2017 13:04:22 GMT
Thanks for driving this, Mike!

I see 2 places in which older version is referred to.
I think the part in htrace-c could be blocker for the release.
Updating these on release should be automated in follow-up jira.

htrace-c/src/CMakeLists.txt::

     # Set version 4.2.0
     set(HTRACE_VERSION_MAJOR "4")
     set(HTRACE_VERSION_MINOR "2")
     set(HTRACE_VERSION_PATCH "0")
     {noformat}

htrace-htraced/pom.xml::

             <configuration>
               <group>Application</group>
               <needarch>true</needarch>
               <release>4.2.0</release>

I did not find any issue about functionality.

* built from source tarball.
* built hadoop trunk against htrace-4.3.0-incubating.
* verified that spans in HDFS works by HTracedSpanReceiver and htraced.

Regards,
Masatake Iwasaki