htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Gribov <gros...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OpenTracing API implementation
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 18:44:44 GMT
Colin,

it's exaclty what I'm proposing ,)

If nobody steps up to implement it before me or working on it yet, I'll try
to get my hands into it. Unfortunately I'm not sure when I'd have spare
time for it.

I had two things in mind starting this discussion:
- check that nobody is working on it yet (to avoid wasting time if someone
is);
- check that such work would be useful for someone else.

I haven't checked with IPMC and legal but opentracing seems to be under
Apache License v2.0 and has no externtal deps, so it should be ok as
external dependency.

--

Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov