htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Raam Rosh-Hai <r...@findhotel.net>
Subject Re: What is stopping Htrace from being considered opentracing complient
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:59:06 GMT
Thank you Colin for the quick and thorough reply, that's just what I was
looking for. I didn't know what words to use since you can use htrace with
zipkin, the parents are dropped automatically. The multiple parent thing is
what I suspected to be "different" in the words of opentracing
http://opentracing.io/documentation/.

Thanks again,