htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Raam Rosh-Hai <r...@findhotel.net>
Subject Re: incubator report / podling status
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:31:17 GMT
I will be giving a talk about using htrace to build the
akka-streams-tracing library http://scalar-conf.com/ (Raam @ 14:30), It
might help with community building and I would be happy to introduce
specific things to that talk that the community finds relevant.

I didn't put in githtub yet since there's still some work to be done,
Tracing seems like a hot topic in the scala community so we might get more
interest from that direction.