htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deal with htrace conversion of values to base64
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2016 02:02:13 GMT
ok well update your issue here, then?

https://github.com/openzipkin/zipkin/issues/1455

There's a test ScribeSpanConsumerTest which covers some base64 related
concerns. It is unfortunate that base64 is a requirement as indeed
there are edge cases.

https://github.com/openzipkin/zipkin/blob/master/zipkin-collector/scribe/src/test/java/zipkin/collector/scribe/ScribeSpanConsumerTest.java#L152

-A