htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Raam Rosh-Hai <r...@findhotel.net>
Subject Re: How to deal with htrace conversion of values to base64
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 09:04:27 GMT
Hi St.Ack,

Thank you for your reply, I am using "org.apache.htrace" % "htrace-core4" %
"4.1.0-incubating",
"org.apache.htrace" % "htrace-zipkin" % "4.1.0-incubating" in scala.
I was looking at an older version of htrace (non incubating master on
github) and now I see your are no longer doing that.

What I am getting in zipkin UI is a malformed base64 string. where the `/`
were converted to `_` after debugging the zipkin receiver it seems like the
spans are sent correctly, maybe you have an idea what can go wrong?