htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject builds and automation
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2016 04:36:56 GMT
I've been using a Dockerfile [1] to test Apache HTrace (incubating) with
and just shared it on the incubator list to help others test the current
release candidate with. Figured I'd check and see what the consensus was
for adding it to our repo and enabling Travis against our github mirror to
get some automated testing feedback. The Dockerfile is based on Centos 7,
but could easily be convert over to Ubuntu, more important thing to me was
that we have a known reference for people to be able to jump in and easily
develop/test against. Thoughts?

-Jake

[1]: https://gist.github.com/jfarrell/97d4cd974821ab5fc6cb43ea75c6fd47