htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] HTrace 4.2.0-Incubating RC0
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 00:53:01 GMT
It can not be considered an official Apache HTrace (incubating) release
until it is sent to the IPMC for a vote [1], if there where three IPMC
votes all ready cast the release candidate still needs to be sent to the
IPMC list and those votes can carry forward

-Jake

[1]:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-incubator-release-vote