htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] HTrace 4.2.0-Incubating RC0
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 03:58:41 GMT
HTrace devs,

I've posted the first release candidate here:
http://people.apache.org/~mdrob/htrace-4.2.0-incubating-rc0/

Signed by my key, available here:
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x3E48C0C6EF362B9E

The jars have been staged
here:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehtrace-1017

Signed by Stack's key, available here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/htrace/KEYS

These artifacts are based on commit 7c0ae16 available in the git repository.

There's a lot of great stuff in this release, including:
 * Improved developer documentation and javadocs
 * Bug fixes to correct TraceRunnable/Callable construction pulling
incorrect values.
 * A tracing wrapper around SchedulerExecutorService

Full release notes available at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315924&version=12334920

Please vote one of:
[ ] +1 - I have verified and accept...
[ ] +0 - I have reservations, but not strong enough to vote against...
[ ] -1 - Because..., I do not accept...
... these artifacts as the 4.2.0-incubating release of Apache HTrace.

The vote will run for 5 days, ending Tuesday, September 20 23:59:59 US
Eastern Time.

Cheers,
Mike