htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for another release?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 21:40:17 GMT
What else can I do to help drive this?

I'm using this filter to look at pending issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%
20HTRACE%20AND%20%22Target%20Version%2Fs%22%20%3D%204.2%20AN
D%20status%20!%3D%20resolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20ASC

I have a patch up for HTRACE-346, and think that everything else could
feasibly be pushed to the next version.

Mike
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTRACE-381>