htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Masatake Iwasaki <iwasak...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HTrace 4.2.0-Incubating RC0
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 16:58:37 GMT
Thanks for putting this up, Mike!

+1

* verified signature and checksums.
* built from source and ran tests by "mvn install -Pnative", including
htraced.
* built site documentation by "mvn site".
* built branch-2.8 of Apache Hadoop against htrace-4.2.0-incubating,
   verified that the tracing works in HDFS by using htraced.

# Building trunk of hadoop against htrace-4.2.0-incubating has
hadoop-side issue.
# I filed HDFS-10871 for it.

Masatake Iwasaki