htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Pranavan Theivendiram <pranavan...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Span start and end times in nano time
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 05:57:58 GMT
Hi Colin,

I am planning to introduce some new methods inside Span interface and going
to add some variables for nano time inside  MilliSPlan. Eventually, it may
affect some other code base in minor scale. Shall I go ahead with that?

Thanks

*T. Pranavan*
*Junior Consultant | Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836