htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Krishnanand Khambadkone <kkhambadk...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: HTrace question
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 23:47:58 GMT
Colin, Thank you for the quick response.  My question was really a general one.  How would
I use the Apache version of HTrace with any distribution of hadoop really which happens to
be Hortonworks in my case.  Is there any documentation that describes how to set it up and
how to see the metrics using the GUI.