htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Obtaining HTrace Logging in Client Applications
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 04:02:49 GMT
Hi Folks,
So I consume htrace-core4 in the Nuch Java application. I am however not
able to see the HTrace DEBUG log statements.
I am aware that HTrace uses commons-logging and I have tried adding
commons-logging.properties on my classpath with the following contents

org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger
log4j.configuration=log4j.properties
LocalFileSpanReceiver.level=DEBUG

The log4j.properties file is in the same directory.
I am unable to see any log statements from HTrace...
Has anyone else had any luck?
Thanks
Lewis

--