htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Colin McCabe <cmcc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seeing Spans in HTraced
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 03:35:29 GMT
Hi Lewis,

Thanks for trying this out.  The htraced buffer gets flushed after a
configurable amount of time.  It's also flushed if the SpanReceiver gets
shut down (like in a short lived command line program.). So I don't
think we should change the buffer size default.  Maybe we could document
this better, and/or change the buffer flush time default.

Best,
Colin