htrace-dev mailing list archives

From "Colin P. McCabe" <cmcc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gsoc 2016 with apache HTrace
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 18:24:08 GMT
Hi Madhawa,

s3 and other alternate FS connector support for HTrace is a really
great project, I think.  The connector code is getting a lot of
real-world use, and it would be interesting to get performance numbers
here.  It would be especially interesting to see some graphs of
latencies for various operations.  I'll ask some folks I know who are
working on the connector code if they have any suggestions.

best,
Colin