htrace-dev mailing list archives

From "Colin P. McCabe" <cmcc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2015 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 19:10:38 GMT
Thanks, Stack.

Hmm... as to what's new... I think we'll probably try to do a 4.1
release later this month.  Earlier we talked about the three most
important issues for graduation as being growing the community, doing
more releases, and getting better integration with Hadoop and other
projects.

We are trying to set up gerrit for easier code reviews (not sure if
that belongs on there or not, since we haven't done it yet.)  Zhe
Zhang is talking to ASF Infra about it.

best,
Colin