htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTrace for User Behavior Metrics
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 16:26:15 GMT
Hi Elliott,

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 9:05 AM, <dev-digest-help@htrace.incubator.apache.org
> wrote:

> I'm at least not aware of anyone doing that in the open source world. The
> browser makes everything a little harder since there are almost no
> guarantees about how long a page will be open.

Thanks for response.
I worked with Draper Labs previously on their UserALE software [0]. I wrote
a rudimentary Java API for measuring software metrics which would log into
the logging engine however I don't think they ever merged it. This was
before I came across HTrace as well.
Lewis

[0] https://github.com/draperlaboratory/User-ALE