htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release for HTrace/Drive Towards Graduation
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:06:05 GMT
I think that we have the releases and overall release process down and have
been able to demonstrate fixing issues that arise during the rc process in
a clear manner, all of which has been handled on the mailing lists. only
item I see as the final step before graduations is continuing to grow the
community

-Jake